Submissions are now closed
We are holding our first Summer Exhibition which will be held at our gallery on Shepherds Bush Road from Saturday 1st July to Friday 8th September.
Picture is searching for exciting undiscovered artworks of 2023 from artists at any stage in their career. It’s totally free to enter and if selected you could have your work framed and included in the exhibition.
- Submissions are open from 1st until 30th April 2023 (any entries after this time will not be considered)
- No entry fee required (free to enter)
- All works must be submitted online at picturelondonframing.com using the form at the bottom of this page (with either a high res scan or photograph of artwork)
- If you are unable to upload a photo online please bring in your artwork to the gallery and we will photograph it and take your details manually
- If successful you’ll be contacted at the beginning of May and will be required to drop off your unframed artwork to the gallery by 6pm Wednesday 10th May (opening hours Monday – Saturday 11am until 6pm).
- Picture will frame all artworks selected and put up for sale on our website and in the gallery from Friday 16th June until Friday 1st September.
- Picture will bear the cost of framing and will be curating both the framing and overall display of all selected artworks
- Picture will take 35% commission on the paper selling price of the artwork, as guided by the artist
- Artwork should not be any larger than A2 format
- Submissions must be the artists own original work without any copyright infringements.
- All artwork submissions must be on paper or card and 2 dimensional (sculptures or 3D artworks will not be accepted)
- Acceptable media: Paintings, Drawings, Pastels, Etchings, Original or Limited Edition Prints, Collage & Mixed media (excluding photography)
- Artists can apply with only 1 artwork
- All works must be submitted unframed
- All works must be for sale
- Submissions Open: Saturday 1st April 2023
- Submissions Close: Sunday 30th April 2023
- Notification of selection : Thursday 4th May 2023
- Receiving Dates (if selected): Saturday 6th – Wednesday 10th May 2023 between 11am & 6pm (excluding Sunday 7th)
- Exhibition Opens : Saturday1st July 2023
- Exhibition Closes : Friday 8th September 2023
- Collection of unsold work: Monday 11th to Saturday 16th September 2023
- non UK residents need to register with HMRC if their work is sold (HM Revenue & Customs Reference: Notice 700/1)
- We cannot provide packaging for works being returned, works must be collected in person, we cannot deliver or post back.
- Any work not taken away 30 days after end of exhibition may be stored at a separate location and storage fee may be charged.